The Only Safety Orientation For the Pipeline Industry
Basic Introduction to Pipeline Certification
- PEC Safe Construction is a one-day safety orientation that provides general safety information that workers need to know before entering a company facility or site, and while performing their assigned work duties.
- Students will learn about the Focus Four and other hazards they may encounter in their workplace and become familiar with various practices to mitigate those hazards.
Safe Construction Orientation
- PEC Safety, has generated an orientation module, Basic Intro to Pipeline, which can be used to enhance PEC Basic Orientation.
- These courses have demonstrated to improve safety performance throughout the Oil and Gas Industry.
- This course helps bring safer performance to the Midstream / Pipeline segment of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensure your employees are trained in the most important pipeline topics required by operators and regulatory agencies in the most complete and cost effective program.
- This course is available to anyone who has completed Safe Gulf / Safeland.
Students will receive written exams to verify their competency in Safe Construction topics.
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive their PEC ID Card. The back of the card reflects PEC Courses successfully completed by the student.
- Agencies and Regulations Relating to the Pipeline Industry
- Equipment Operation and Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Pipe Handling
- Pipeline Guidelines
- Preparation for Pipeline Transportation
- Transportation of Hazardous Materials