Superior Training Solutions, is committed to providing the highest standard of safety and leadership training, while increasing competencies, knowledge and skills. This is accomplished through a blended learning approach including: instuctor-led training, online training, and train the trainer programs. Every manager, supervisor, employee, contractor and subcontractor must have the ability to demonstrate that they can perform their job duties safely, effectively, and while protecting the environment. Rather you're in the oil and gas industry, industrial, commercial or residential construction, safety training is required by various state and federal laws and is mandated by owners and operators. Superior Training Solutions LLC is your one-stop shop for safety certifications including: Safe Land, Safe Gulf, Basic First Aid, AED, CPR, Pipeline Basics, Safe Construction and H2s (Hydrogen Sulfide) Clear, and Midstream. Training is provided onsite, or at our location if preferred.
Murray Adelstein, President/CEO
Murray has over 30 years of training and development experience in the following industries: oil and gas, manufacturing, and technology. He has his Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from the University of Texas at Austin, and his Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Texas at Arlington. He has considerable experience in researching, designing, delivering and implementing safety, management and leadership programs for domestic and international audiences. He's provided services in offices, plants, field locations, onshore and offshore.
- Safe Construction Instructor: PEC Safety
- Safe Gulf / Safeland Instructor: PEC Safety
- Pipeline Basics Instructor: PEC Safety
- Hydrogen Sulfide - H2S Clear Instructor: PEC Safety
- Midstream Instructor - PEC Safety
- Basic First Aid / CPR / AED Instructor: American Red Cross
- Disaster Assessment Fundamentals : American Red Cross
- OSHA 511 General Industry: University of South Florida, OSHA Training Institute,
- Developing Extraordinary Facilitators: Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- Optimizing Blended Learning: Training Magazine